2019年12月9日 星期一

What makes a good life?



What makes you happy? The answer for most people is wealth, power, a 75-year study of adult life, starting in their teens, whether college students or poor people, go to their home interviews, get medical records from their doctors and so on, after growing up, some climbed the social ladder from the bottom all the way to the very top, and some made that journey in the opposite direction. the results of the study surprised everyone. The key to a happy life is good interpersonal relationships.

I'm not surprised by Dr. Robert’s findings, I'm happy because I have family and friends.
So I feel that I would rather live in a happy family than being lonely rich people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> What makes you happy? The answer for most people is wealth, power, a 75-year study of adult life, starting i...