2019年10月6日 星期日

I thoughts about the topic we discussed today.

I think it is not possible to use such vehicles in Taiwan. The cost of the equipment should be very high. There is high-speed rail, MRT and so on in Taiwan. I think it is very convenient. It takes only two hours to take high-speed trains from Taipei to Kaohsiung. The inconvenience of the MRT is that when I go to school in the morning, there are many people, and I am almost out of the door, so I don't like life in Taipei very much. Everything is too crowded.

 I think the idea of ​​the Hyperloop system is feasible, just a matter of time.

2 則留言:

  1. Kimmy, where is your hometown? Taipei is just too crowded, i think. Sometimes, it's very difficult to squeeze in to the MRT during peak hours.

    回覆刪除

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> What makes you happy? The answer for most people is wealth, power, a 75-year study of adult life, starting i...