2019年12月2日 星期一

Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?

To be honest, I am a procrastinator, like I took 29 credits this semester, and then I gave myself a plan to review today ’s class content every night, Otherwise, I will have a lot of books to read before the exam, but it ’s almost the end of the semester now. I still don’t start reading until the exam. My solution is that my boyfriend will study with me and supervise each other. I suggest that you can also find a friend and you read books together, like a book club, so you can increase your efficiency and not start to read books until the end.

1 則留言:

  1. Kimmy, 29 credits is a lot. I think your strategy is good: to review the class materials immediately after class on the same day. It's is also good to have a good friend to study with your, to push you. Good luck!

    回覆刪除

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> What makes you happy? The answer for most people is wealth, power, a 75-year study of adult life, starting i...